FIS Key Stats
- LPS Deal Would Finish Round Trip With Shares at No Gain May 23
- Alliance Data Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Alliance Data Shares Hit 52-Week High May 22
- Two Value Ideas and a Stock to Trim Back On May 20
- Today's Top Performers In Diversified Services May 16
- Fidelity National Information Services Reaches New 52-Week High (FIS) May 15
- After ATM heist, India's IT sector again in unwelcome spotlight May 14
- MasterCard Shares Reach 52-Week High May 14
- Online Video and SNS the Most Widely Used Applications on Smartphones in China; ... May 14
- MasterCard Shares Reach 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
FIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity National Information Services is up 40.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Accenture up 44.97%, and Infosys down 2.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FIS
Pro Report PDF for FIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIS
Did Fidelity National Information Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., also known as FIS, is a publicly traded corporation and is a global provider of banking and payments technology solutions, processing services and information-based services. It offers financial institution core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services, including the NYCE Network, a US national electronic funds transfer (EFT) network. The Company operates in four business segments: Financial Solutions Group (FSG), Payment Solutions Group (PSG), International Solutions Group (ISG), and Corporate and other. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 32,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.