FIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.898|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||103.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||557.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PGZ, MMD, AFG, FIS, TROW The Street Dec 11
- FIS, Beneficial Bank Ink Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: CAE, John Bean Technologies and Fidelity National Information Services Dec 10
- FIS signs multi-year IT managed services agreement with Beneficial Bank theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Beneficial Bank Reduces Costs and Delivers Powerful Servicing Tools through New Partnership with FIS Business Wire Dec 5
- Rockwell Automation SVP Sells 26K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 21
- Fiserv Upgrades TradeFlow Nov 20
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Brett Huff of Stephens Inc., Research Analyst Covering Payments and Processing, Real Estate Information Services, & Title Insurance and Insurance Brokerage Stocks: Consolidation and Big Data Drive Bus Wall Street Transcript Nov 20
- Fiserv Upgrades TradeFlow - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Solution from FIS to Power India’s First Women-focused Bank Business Wire Nov 18
FIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity National Info is up 41.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Insight Enterprises up 36.93%, and Accenture up 7.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIS
Pro Report PDF for FIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIS
Did Fidelity National Info make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc., also known as FIS, is a publicly traded corporation and is a global provider of banking and payments technology solutions, processing services and information-based services. It offers financial institution core processing, card issuer and transaction processing services, including the NYCE Network, a US national electronic funds transfer (EFT) network. The Company operates in four business segments: Financial Solutions Group (FSG), Payment Solutions Group (PSG), International Solutions Group (ISG), and Corporate and other. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 32,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.