FIO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7134|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-70.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-32.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses from Investment in Fusion-io, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the January 21, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline Business Wire Dec 5
- 8:36 am Fusion-io appoints former CSCO exec. Ted Hull as CFO Briefing.com Dec 5
- Fusion-io Appoints Former Cisco Executive Ted Hull as Chief Financial Officer noodls Dec 5
- Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein Announces Class Action Litigation Against Fusion-io, Inc. - FIO Business Wire Dec 5
- FUSION-IO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events Dec 5
- InPlay: Fusion-io appoints former CSCO exec. Ted Hull as CFO Dec 5
- Fusion-io Inc (FIO): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Fusion-io's CEO Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/03: (UNIS) (MDLZ) (OMED) High; (FIO) (CIE) Low Street Insider Dec 3
- Fusion-io downgraded by UBS Dec 3
FIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fusion-io is down 57.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Seagate Technology up 87.74%, and EMC down 3.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIO
Pro Report PDF for FIO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIO
Did Fusion-io make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fusion-io, Inc. develops solid-state architecture, input and output solutions. It provides a next generation storage memory platform for data decentralization, which includes ioMemory hardware, VSL virtualization software, directCache automated data-tiering software and ioSphere platform management software. The company's integrated hardware and software solutions leverages non-volatile memory to increase datacenter efficiency and offer enterprise grade performance, reliability, availability and manageability. Its platform enables enterprises to increase the utilization, performance and efficiency of their datacenter resources and extract greater value from their information assets. The firm changed its name from Fusion Multisystems, Inc. to Fusion-io, Inc. in June 2010. The company was founded on December 23, 2005 by David A. Flynn and Rick C. White and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.