FIO Key Stats
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 06/18: (CYTK) (GE) (SPRD) High; (FIO) ... Jun 18
- Starbucks Embraces Transparency, Wedbush Initiates on Intuitive Surgical, and 3 ... Jun 18
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/18: (FLIR) (NFX) (WY) Upgraded; (SAFM) (WMB) (... Jun 18
- This Morning: HP Makes Changes, DDD Looks Ahead, Buying The FIO Fear Jun 18
- New Stock Coverage: LinkedIn Corp Still Doing a Great Job Jun 18
- Needham & Company Starts Fusion-io (FIO) at Buy, Sentiment/Estimate at Trough Street Insider Jun 18
- FIO: Flynn Departure from Board Amplifies Uncertainty, Says RBC Jun 17
- Fusion-Io: A Better Story Than STEC, But Downside Risks Should Not Be Ignored Jun 17
- Fusion-io Enters Oversold Territory (FIO) Jun 17
- FUSION-IO, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Jun 17
FIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fusion-io is down 30.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, EMC Corporation up 1.21%, and Brocade Communications Systems up 18.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIO
Pro Report PDF for FIO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIO
Did Fusion-io make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fusion-io, Inc. develops solid-state architecture, input and output solutions. It provides a next generation storage memory platform for data decentralization, which includes ioMemory hardware, VSL virtualization software, directCache automated data-tiering software and ioSphere platform management software. The company's integrated hardware and software solutions leverages non-volatile memory to increase datacenter efficiency and offer enterprise grade performance, reliability, availability and manageability. Its platform enables enterprises to increase the utilization, performance and efficiency of their datacenter resources and extract greater value from their information assets. The firm changed its name from Fusion Multisystems, Inc. to Fusion-io, Inc. in June 2010. The company was founded on December 23, 2005 by David A. Flynn and Rick C. White and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.