FINL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.340|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||65.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- America’s Runners Are Getting Their Second Wind Fool Dec 7
- Jos. A Bank Earnings Beat by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Zumiez Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Jos. A Bank Earnings Beat by a Penny Dec 6
- Zumiez Q3 Earnings Decline Y/Y, Shares Fall Dec 6
- Webcast Alert: Finish Line Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Webcast December 20, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- Aeropostale Loss Widens in Q3 Dec 5
- Aeropostale Loss Widens in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) in Focus: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) in Focus: Stock Moves 7.1% Higher Dec 5
FINL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Finish Line is up 29.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, DSW up 33.08%, and Fossil Group up 32.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FINL
Pro Report PDF for FINL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FINL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FINL
Did Finish Line make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Finish Line, Inc., is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, the company has two retail divisions--Finish Line, which operates 637 stores in malls across the United States and The Running Specialty Group, which operates 19 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia under The Running Company banner. Finish Line stores employ more than 11,000 sneakerologists who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at www.finishline.com and mobile shopping is available at m.finishline.com. The company was founded in 1976 by R.J. Davis and David Klapper.