FII Key Stats
- Federated Investors, Inc. Earns Institutional Investor Award PR Newswire May 17
- BlackRock Has Alternative to Money Funds: Credit Markets May 16
- Month-End Portfolio Data Now Available for Federated Investors' Closed-End Funds PR Newswire May 15
- Federated Investors' Closed-End Municipal Funds Declare Monthly Dividends PR Newswire May 13
- Federated Enhanced Treasury Income Fund Declares Monthly Distribution PR Newswire May 13
- Federated Investors, Inc. Names Senior Portfolio Manager to Federated Emerging M... May 13
- Willing to Wait May 11
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: RHP, CCG, FII, E May 9
- Two Plays for Higher Interest Rates Fool May 7
- Federated Investors: Undervalued Money Manager With A Generous 4.25% Yield May 6
FII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federated Investors is up 51.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Franklin Resources up 55.78%, and Janus Capital Group up 23.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FII
Pro Report PDF for FII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FII
Did Federated Investors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Federated Investors is a large financial services company headquartered in Federated Tower in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1955 and incorporated on October 18, 1957, the company manages $364.1 billion dollars of customer assets. The corporation offers 136 different types of mutual funds. Federated serves a diverse range of customers, including banks, broker-dealers, trust departments, investment companies, charitable organizations, and pension plans. Equity and fixed income mutual funds are offered both in the U.S. and in Europe through financial intermediaries. Federated offers a variety of investment options including investment products that focus on: small-mid cap, large cap, core equity, ultra-short bond, short-term bond, and intermediate term bonds, among others.