FIATY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3822|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||305.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||362.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tesla: Remarkable Growth, Terrific Product, But Still Needs To Come Down To Earth Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- 7 Cars Building High Expectations for 2014 Dec 8
- Stephen Colbert Hypes 2015 Mustang with Ford CEO Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- This 30-MPG Jeep Could Have Been the Tesla SUV -- Almost The Street Dec 6
- Ram’s New Diesel 1500 Makes History Dec 5
- Strong Nov Auto Sales in the U.S. - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Fiat Rekindles Jeep Brand for the Chinese Market Dec 3
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. Vehicle Sales up 16% in Nov., Topping Expectations Street Insider Dec 3
- Chrysler finished November with 91 days inventory supply Dec 3
- Chrysler (CGC) U.S. vehicle sales up 16% in Nov.; Est. up 11% Street Insider Dec 3
FIATY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fiat Group S.p.A. is up 58.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, General Motors up 57.80%, and Ford Motor up 46.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIATY
Pro Report PDF for FIATY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIATY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIATY
Did Fiat Group S.p.A. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fiat Group S.p.A. is a industrial group that manufactures and markets automobiles, commercial vehicles, and agricultural and construction equipment in Italy, Europe, South America, and Turkey.