FHN Key Stats
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/18: (FLIR) (NFX) (WY) Upgraded; (SAFM) (WMB) (... Jun 18
- Wells Fargo Cuts Comerica (CMA) and First Horizon National (FHN) to Underperform Street Insider Jun 18
- Zoetis to Join S&P 500; First Horizon National, QLogic Moved to New Indices Fool Jun 17
- First Horizon: A Better Bank For Rising Rates Than Wells Fargo Jun 17
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/17: (KNDI) (NFLX) (AMD) Higher; (FOLD) (TEX)... Jun 17
- Zoetis (ZTS) to S&P 500; First Horizon (FHN) to S&P MidCap 400 Street Insider Jun 17
- Early Movers: SFD, NFLX, FB, CVX & More Jun 17
- Pfizer spin-off Zoetis to join S&P 500 Jun 14
- Zoetis Set to Join S&P 500; First Horizon National to Join S&P MidCap 400; QLogi... Jun 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OMI, FHN, EAT, FIS, KO Jun 11
FHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Horizon National is up 34.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Ameris Bancorp up 39.19%, and Pinnacle Financial Partners up 40.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FHN
Pro Report PDF for FHN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FHN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FHN
Did First Horizon National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Horizon National Corporation is a large banking company based in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. It is the parent company of First Tennessee Bank and FTN Financial. First Tennessee is now the largest Tennessee-based bank, and the only Tennessee-based banking company with any genuine influence beyond the borders of the state. Its operations are carried through four business segments: Regional Banking, Capital Markets, Corporate, and Non-Strategic. First Horizon National Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.