FHN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0566|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Horizon National (FHN) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Dec 6
- First Horizon National's Preferred Stock, Series A Crosses Above 7.5% Yield Territory Dec 5
- First Horizon National Corp. to Participate in Goldman Sachs Conference on Dec. 11 noodls Dec 4
- First Horizon Has 'Little Downside,' says Credit Suisse Nov 22
- First Horizon National Corp. to Hold Investor Day in Memphis on Nov. 21 noodls Nov 14
- FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- FHN Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 7
- Moody's Maintains Associated Banc-Corp Ratings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- First Horizon's Ratings Downgraded by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- First Tennessee Capital I -- Moody's downgrades First Horizon (senior to Baa3), outlook stable Oct 25
FHN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Horizon National is up 22.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Fifth Third Bancorp up 43.02%, and Morgan Stanley up 80.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FHN
Pro Report PDF for FHN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FHN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FHN
Did First Horizon National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Horizon National Corporation is a large banking company based in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. It is the parent company of First Tennessee Bank and FTN Financial. First Tennessee is now the largest Tennessee-based bank, and the only Tennessee-based banking company with any genuine influence beyond the borders of the state. Its operations are carried through four business segments: Regional Banking, Capital Markets, Corporate, and Non-Strategic. First Horizon National Corporation was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.