FHCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5554|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Female Health's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Female Health Beats Estimates on Q4 EPS Fool Dec 3
- FEMALE HEALTH CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- The Female Health Company Reports Fourth Quarter and FY2013 Operating Results noodls Dec 3
- The Female Health Co (FHCO) Posts Q4 EPS of 23c Street Insider Dec 3
- Q4 2013 Female Health Co Earnings Release - Before Market Open Dec 3
- Screening for Fun and Profit Is Not Getting Easier Nov 26
- The Female Health Company To Report Fourth Quarter Operating Results on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 26
- The Female Health Company To Present At Sixth Annual LD MICRO "Main Event" Micro-Cap Conference In Los Angeles On December 5, 2013 PR Newswire Nov 25
- Female Health Keeps Dividend Steady Oct 4
FHCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Female Health is up 37.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Inter Parfums up 85.27%, and Estee Lauder Cos up 24.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FHCO
Pro Strategies Featuring FHCO
Did Female Health make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Female Health Company manufactures, markets and sells the FC2 female condom. Its products provides dual protection against unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections, including HIV/AIDS.