FGP Key Stats
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CNSL, FGP, HRZN, EBR, MCEP May 13
- Royalty Trusts Present More Complexities than the Average Stock: Learn What to F... May 6
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks May 3
- Ten Top Basic Materials Dogs Shag 10.9 % To 63.7% Gains In April May 1
- Propane Picks: The Other Fossil Fuel Fool Apr 24
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 23
- [$$] Barbecue Accessories Apr 16
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Apr 11
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 11
- FirstGroup's 11% Trailing Yield Fool Apr 9
FGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ferrellgas Partners is up 50.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust down 18.21%, and Alon USA Energy up 123.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FGP
Pro Report PDF for FGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FGP
Did Ferrellgas Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?