FFNW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.285|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1088%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements a Dec 5
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- First Financial Northwest (FFNW) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- First Financial Northwest, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statemen Oct 24
- First Financial Northwest, Inc. Reports Net Income of $2.6 Million or $0.16 Per Share for the Third Quarter of 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
- I’m Putting More Real Money on These Stocks Fool Sep 16
- Ex-Div Reminder For First Financial Northwest (FFNW) Sep 3
- FIRST FINANCIAL NORTHWEST, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements a Aug 23
FFNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Financial Northwest is up 41.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Ameris Bancorp up 78.32%, and First Vietnamese down 60.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FFNW
Pro Strategies Featuring FFNW
Did First Financial Northwest make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Financial Northwest, Inc., is a bank holding company for First Savings Bank Northwest. Its business activities are attracting deposits from the general public and providing lending services.