FFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.996|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||104.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Validus Holdings, FBL Financial and BRE Properties Dec 9
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and FBL Financial Group Inc. Business Wire Dec 4
- Assurant Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- FBL Financial Group, Inc. (FFG) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 20
- FBL Financial Group Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire Nov 20
- FBL Financial Group is Now Oversold (FFG) Nov 4
- FBL Financial Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- FBL Financial Group (FFG) Shares Cross Below Book Value Nov 1
- FBL Financial Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- FBL FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 31
FFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FBL Financial Group is up 36.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Eastern Insurance Hldgs up 47.50%, and CNO Financial Group up 81.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FFG
Pro Report PDF for FFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FFG
Did FBL Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FBL Financial Group, Inc. is a financial services company that sells life insurance and annuity products principally under the consumer brand names Farm Bureau Financial Services and EquiTrust Financial Services through the Midwestern and Western United States with a market niche aimed at farmers and ranchers. The company operates five segments: Traditional Annuity-Exclusive Distribution, Traditional Annuity-Independent Distribution, Traditional & Universal Life Insurance, Variable and Corporate & Other. FBL Financial Group, Inc. was founded in October 1993 and is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa.