FF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.248|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||53.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reality and Biofuels Collide; Biofuels Lose Fool Dec 10
- 5 Growing Small-Cap Stocks With No Debt Dec 10
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- FUTUREFUEL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 20
- Future Fuel declares special 25c dividend for 2013 Nov 20
- FutureFuel Corp. Declares Special Dividend for 2013 and Quarterly Dividend Program for 2014 GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- Balchem: A Small-Cap Beauty Fool Nov 12
- FutureFuel Corp's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Relative Strength Alert For FutureFuel Nov 8
- FutureFuel Releases Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
FF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FutureFuel is up 34.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, LSB Industries down 0.33%, and A Schulman up 26.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FF
Pro Report PDF for FF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FF
Did FutureFuel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FutureFuel Corp is engaged in the manufacture and sale of diversified chemicals and biobased products in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Chemicals and Biofuels.