FEYE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.212|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-271.47M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-123.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily09/22 13:06
Street Insider09/19 07:01
The Wall Street Journal09/18 15:29
Street Insider09/17 16:01
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for FireEye Inc|
FEYE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FireEye is down 30.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.16%, Check Point Software up 20.14%, and Palo Alto Networks up 108.2%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FEYE
PDF Report for FEYE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FEYE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FEYE
Did FireEye make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.fireeye.com
- IR Website: http://investors.fireeye.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
FireEye Inc provides solution of products and services for detecting, preventing and resolving advanced cybersecurity threats. Its solutions supplement traditional and next-generation firewalls, anti-virus, and gateways which cannot stop advanced threats.
FEYE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FEYE","name")
- Description: =YCI("FEYE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FEYE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FEYE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FEYE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.