FEYE Key Stats
- Chart of the Day: No Profits, No Problem? The Wall Street Journal 03/11 16:01 ET
- Geopolitical Tensions Invade Cyberspace Fox Business 03/11 14:45 ET
- Steve Pataky, Vice President of FireEye Worldwide Channels and Alliances, Named as One of CRN's 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs noodls 03/11 09:33 ET
- Morning MoneyBeat: Unprofitable IPOs Don't Scare Investors Yahoo 03/11 08:54 ET
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Shrugging Off Negative News The Street 03/11 01:00 ET
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade Yahoo 03/10 17:58 ET
- 3:00 am FireEye prices follow-on public offering of 14 mln shares of common stock at $82.00 per share by co and selling shareholders Yahoo 03/10 03:00 ET
- Why the FireEye Secondary Offering May Have Been a Gift 24/7 Wall St. 03/08 08:35 ET
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Strong Financial Sector The Street 03/08 00:00 ET
- [video] Cramer: Corporate profits feed bull market Yahoo 03/07 18:00 ET
FEYE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FireEye is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Sonic Foundry up 54.57%, and E2open up 29.38%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FEYE
Pro Report PDF for FEYE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FEYE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FEYE
Did FireEye make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
FireEye Inc provides automated threat forensics and dynamic malware protection against advanced cyber threats, such as advanced persistent threats and spear phishing.