FET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.268|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||118.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- CapitalOne Upgrades Forum Energy Technologies (FET) to Add Street Insider Dec 9
- FBR Capital Starts Forum Energy Technologies (FET) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 6
- FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Nov 29
- Forum Energy Technologies Stock Sees Short Interest Drop 29.7% The Street Nov 27
- FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Nov 25
- Forum Energy Technologies Prices $100 Million Offering of Additional 6.250% Senior Notes Due 2021 noodls Nov 19
- Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. -- Moody's assigns Ba3 rating to Forum Energy's senior notes offering Nov 19
- Forum Energy Technologies Announces $100 Million Offering of Additional 6.250% Senior Notes due 2021 Business Wire Nov 19
- FORUM ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
FET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forum Energy Technologies is up 3.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Cameron International down 0.05%, and Dril-Quip up 50.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FET
Pro Report PDF for FET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FET
Did Forum Energy Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forum Energy Technologies Inc., is an oilfield products company, serving the subsea, drilling, completion, production and process sectors of the oil and natural gas industry.