FES Key Stats
- Four Insiders Buy Shares at Blackstone Mortgage Trust; Steel Excel Buys Shares o... May 31
- Top Insider Trades: BXMT FES COSH LIOX May 31
- Insiders at Altria and Genomic Health Buy Shares While Google Sees a Sale May 28
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Forbes Energy Reports Loss Yet Again May 17
- Forbes Energy Reports Loss Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Forbes Energy Services Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tran... May 15
- Q1 2013 Forbes Energy Services Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 15
- Forbes Energy Services Reports 2013 First Quarter Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 15
- FORBES ENERGY SERVICES LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financ... May 15
FES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forbes Energy Services is down 27.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporation down 77.43%, and Halliburton Company up 50.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FES
Pro Strategies Featuring FES
Did Forbes Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.