FENG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.458|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||570.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||36.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) in Focus: Stock Jumps 10.0% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- 4 Tech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Nov 18
- Beijing Conclave’s Freedoms Push to Extend Advance Bloomberg Nov 17
- Phoenix New Media: Mobile Monetization Gains Traction, J.P. Morgan Raises PT To $15 Barrons.com Nov 15
- Dangdang Advances as NetEase Retreats: China Overnight Bloomberg Nov 14
- Phoenix New Media's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Phoenix New Media Limited Earnings Call scheduled for 7:00 pm ET today Nov 13
- Phoenix New Media Reports Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 13
- Sina Jumps as E-House Gains on Earnings: China Overnight Bloomberg Nov 13
- Q3 2013 Phoenix New Media Limited Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 13
FENG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phoenix New Media is up 201.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.93%, SouFun Holdings up 226.5%, and Baidu up 91.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FENG
Pro Report PDF for FENG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FENG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FENG
Did Phoenix New Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Phoenix New Media Ltd is a new media company providing premium content on an integrated platform across Internet, mobile and TV channels in China.