FEIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.750|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Starts FEI Company (FEIC) at Neutral Street Insider Nov 20
- FEI Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.12 Per Share noodls Nov 15
- FEI CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- FEI Co (FEIC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - MNRO, FEIC, BSX, AGCO And NLY Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- FEI CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- FEI CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 30
- FEI Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- FEI Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Oct 29
- FEI Announces New ExSolve High-Throughput TEM Sample Preparation Workflow noodls Oct 29
FEIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FEI is up 65.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Analogic up 25.21%, and Cognex up 88.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FEIC
Pro Report PDF for FEIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FEIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FEIC
Did FEI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FEI Co. is a diversified scientific instruments company, which supplies of scientific instruments for nanoscale imaging, analysis and prototyping to enable research, development and manufacturing in a range of industrial, academic and research institutional applications. The company operates through four business segments: Electronics Market, Materials Science market, Life Sciences Market and Service & Components Market. FEI Company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon.