FDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.997|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.591B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Monmouth Earnings Ride FedEx's Success to Support Its Dividend? Fool Dec 10
- Industrial Stocks Poised to Rebound Fool Dec 10
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- FedEx: Down Today, $170 Tomorrow Barrons.com Dec 10
- [video] Companies ranked on social media use CNBC Dec 10
- Dan Snyder and the Washington Redskins' $200 Million Problem Fool Dec 10
- [video] Investor: Madoff 'Too Good to Be True' MarketWatch Dec 10
- [video] Democratizing Shipping for Small Businesses: Li Bloomberg Dec 10
- FEDEX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhi Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: FDX PVH TWTR BURL CELG PF The Street Dec 10
FDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FedEx is up 52.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, United Parcel Service up 40.73%, and Radiant Logistics up 59.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDX
Pro Report PDF for FDX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDX
Did FedEx make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FedEx Corporation, originally known as FDX Corporation, is a logistics services company, based in the United States with headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee. The name "FedEx" is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company's original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000. It operates in four segments: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, and FedEx Services. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.