FDS Key Stats
- FactSet Research Systems Rises On Unusually High Volume (FDS) May 23
- A Buffett Approach To Buying Growth Stocks May 23
- Early Movers: HRL, HPQ, TSLA, JCP & More May 23
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades FactSet Research Systems (FDS) to Overweight Street Insider May 23
- Who Are Europe's Best Analysts? The Wall Street Journal May 21
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: FactSet Research, Nisource, Curtiss-Wright, First ... May 15
- Moody's Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Daily Dividend Report: NI, IP, PBA, L, FDS May 14
- FactSet Raises Dividend 13%, Shares Higher Fox Business May 14
- FactSet Raises Dividend 13%, Expands Buyback Program May 14
FDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FactSet Research Systems is down 3.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, MSCI up 1.22%, and Dun & Bradstreet Corporation up 46.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDS
Pro Report PDF for FDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDS
Did FactSet Research Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FactSet Research Systems is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT. For fiscal year 2010, FactSet's annual sales were $641 million and employs over 4,100 people globally. Founded in 1978, FactSet Research Systems Inc. combines integrated financial information, analytical applications, and client service to enhance the workflow and productivity of the global investment community.