FDS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.464|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||198.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FactSet Research Systems Inc. First Quarter Teleconference Call noodls Dec 2
- FactSet Research Systems Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Hudson City Bancorp The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: FactSet Research Systems, Badger Meter and Power Integrations Nov 22
- Daily Dividend Report: FDS, RAIL, VLCCF, DCIX, WDC Nov 14
- FactSet Research Systems Declares Dividend noodls Nov 14
- FactSet Research Systems (FDS) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - STR, ATK, GNC, FDS And FISV Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- FactSet Adds Van Eck Market Vectors ETFs to Platform GlobeNewswire Nov 7
- GMI Ratings’ Governance and Accounting Risk Data Now Available Through FactSet noodls Nov 6
- FACTSET RESEARCH SYSTEMS INC Financials Nov 5
FDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FactSet Research Systems is up 23.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, MSCI up 46.54%, and Nielsen Holdings up 53.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDS
Pro Report PDF for FDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDS
Did FactSet Research Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FactSet Research Systems is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT. For fiscal year 2010, FactSet's annual sales were $641 million and employs over 4,100 people globally. Founded in 1978, FactSet Research Systems Inc. combines integrated financial information, analytical applications, and client service to enhance the workflow and productivity of the global investment community.