FDO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.834|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||443.58M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Costco Misses Earnings, Holiday Sales Questioned The Street Dec 12
- Is Dollar General the Best Dollar Store? Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General and Other Discount Retail Buys Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General Shareholders Got Much More Than a Dollar Fool Dec 10
- Dollar General's Secret Ingredient This Year? Cigarettes Forbes Dec 10
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JDD, MHN, NBB, WOR, FDO The Street Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Family Dollar Stores, Macy's and GNC Holdings Dec 9
- The Triple Net REITs: A Bold New World Of Durable Income Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Consider Staying Away From Dollar Tree...For Now Fool Dec 7
- 3 Key Takeaways From Dollar General's Third Quarter Fool Dec 6
FDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Family Dollar Stores is down 2.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.79%, Dollar Tree Stores up 44.06%, and Dollar General up 35.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDO
Pro Report PDF for FDO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDO
Did Family Dollar Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Family Dollar is a regional chain of variety stores in the United States. It opened in 1959 and operates approximately 7,000 stores in 45 states and the District of Columbia. It is headquartered in Matthews, North Carolina. Family Dollar is not a true "dollar store" in the strict sense; while there are many items available for $1, there are other price points as well. However, approximately 90% of the products cost less than $10. With most locations set up like a typical supermarket, the chain deals in food items, clothing and assorted household products. Family Dollar Stores, Inc. was founded in 1959.