FDML Key Stats
- Champion®-Powered Engines Claim Pole, Finish 1-2 in Quicken Loans 400 Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 18
- Greg Biffle Gets Historic Win, Crew Chief Matt Puccia Claims MOOG® 'Problem Solv... Jun 18
- $10,000 Champion® 'King of the Road' Contest Now Open for Entries at www.Alwaysa... Jun 17
- Innovative New Fel-Pro® Oil Pan Gasket First to Address Repair Issues on 2009-20... Jun 13
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/12: (CTB) (CYTK) (HMA) Higher; (CLSN) (FSLR)... Jun 12
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Prices 1.6M Depositary Units Offering Street Insider Jun 12
- Joey Logano Crew Chief Todd Gordon Picks Up Second MOOG® 'Problem Solver of the ... Jun 11
- RLPC: Federal-Mogul sets price talk on $2.3B refi Jun 11
- Icahn’s Federal-Mogul Said to Propose Rate on $1.75 Billion Loan Jun 11
- [$$] Forest Labs Names New Board Member in Deal with Icahn Jun 11
FDML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal-Mogul is down 2.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Visteon up 68.31%, and Magna International up 80.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDML
Pro Report PDF for FDML
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDML Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDML
Did Federal-Mogul make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Federal-Mogul Corporation is a global automotive supplier based in Southfield, Michigan, USA. It is one of the leading engine-parts suppliers in the United States, including engine bearings, pistons, piston pins, piston rings, cylinder liners, valve seats and guides, transmission products and connecting rods. Federal-Mogul employs some 45,000 people in 34 countries with 107 manufacturing locations, 25 distribution centers and 16 technical centers. The company operates through five segments: Powertrain Energy, Powertrain Sealing and Bearings, Vehicle Safety and Protection, Global Aftermarket and Corporate. The company serves original equipment manufacturers of automotive, as well as light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles; and agricultural, marine, rail, aerospace, off-road, and industrial applications, as well as the aftermarket sector. Federal-Mogul was founded by J. Howard Muzzy and Edward F. Lyon in 1899. Federal-Mogul Corporation is a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises L.P.