FDML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3189|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ford, General Motors and Toyota Receive NASCAR® Buddy Shuman Award noodls Dec 5
- Innovative National® Unitized Axle Shaft Seal Permits Faster, Easier Installation on Ford Super Duty 4x4 Trucks noodls Dec 4
- ANCO® 'Clear Shot Challenge' Offers $50 ShopNHL.com Gift Cards To Winners Who Share Their Passion for NHL® Hockey noodls Dec 3
- Federal-Mogul Acquires DZV Bearings Company noodls Dec 2
- China Zenix Auto International (ZX) Worth Watching: Stock Moves 11.2% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- MOOG® Brand Introduces Innovative Problem Solver® Control Arm Bushings For Millions of Vehicles noodls Nov 26
- Federal Mogul Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing J.C. Penney Nov 25
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Stock Higher after Named in USITC Wiper Blade Investigation; Street Insider Nov 21
- Federal-Mogul Introduces Enhanced FMeConnect Web Order Management System for Distributors Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 20
- Matt Borland, Crew Chief for Ryan Newman and No. 39, Chevrolet Wins MOOG® 'Problem Solver of the Year' Award noodls Nov 19
FDML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal-Mogul is up 174.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Denso up 47.77%, and Visteon up 57.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDML
Pro Report PDF for FDML
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FDML Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDML
Did Federal-Mogul make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Federal-Mogul Corporation is a global automotive supplier based in Southfield, Michigan, USA. It is one of the leading engine-parts suppliers in the United States, including engine bearings, pistons, piston pins, piston rings, cylinder liners, valve seats and guides, transmission products and connecting rods. Federal-Mogul employs some 45,000 people in 34 countries with 107 manufacturing locations, 25 distribution centers and 16 technical centers. The company operates through five segments: Powertrain Energy, Powertrain Sealing and Bearings, Vehicle Safety and Protection, Global Aftermarket and Corporate. The company serves original equipment manufacturers of automotive, as well as light, medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles; and agricultural, marine, rail, aerospace, off-road, and industrial applications, as well as the aftermarket sector. Federal-Mogul was founded by J. Howard Muzzy and Edward F. Lyon in 1899. Federal-Mogul Corporation is a subsidiary of Icahn Enterprises L.P.