FDEF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.205|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.53%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Defiance Financial: A Potential Acquisition Target With 30% To 60% Upside Potential Nov 17
- FIRST DEFIANCE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Ex-Div Reminder for First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Nov 4
- First Defiance Financial Corp's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- FIRST DEFIANCE FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclo Oct 29
- First Defiance Financial Corp (FDEF) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 28
- First Defiance Financial Corp. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Business Wire Oct 28
- Q3 2013 First Defiance Financial Corp. Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 28
- NYCB Beats Q3 Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- People's United Earnings Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 18
FDEF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Defiance Financial is up 55.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Flagstar Bancorp down 2.10%, and Banner up 44.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FDEF
Pro Strategies Featuring FDEF
Did First Defiance Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Defiance Financial Corporation is a unitary thrift holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in traditional banking and property and casualty, life and group health insurance products.