FCU.V Key Stats
|11/28/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Fission Uranium Corp|
FCU.V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fission Uranium is up 3.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.69%, Orbit Garant Drilling up 26.50%, and Niocan down 35.29%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FCU.V
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FCU.V
Did Fission Uranium make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.fissionuranium.com
- IR Website: http://www.fissionuranium.com/investors/stock_info/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Fission Uranium Corp is a uranium exploration company in Canada. It acquires, explores and develops uranium properties.
FCU.V Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FCU.V","name")
- Description: =YCI("FCU.V","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FCU.V","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FCU.V","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FCU.V","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.