FCTY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2335|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.201M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 1st Century Bancshrs Inc Earnings Results|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 1st Century Bancshrs Inc Earnings Results|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||1st Century Bancshrs, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/06/2013||Earnings||1st Century Bancshares, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Quarter and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013|
FCTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1st Century Bancshrs is up 0.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.11%, Ameris Bancorp up 21.90%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FCTY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FCTY
Did 1st Century Bancshrs make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.1stcenturybank.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4190194
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
1st Century Bancshares, Inc. is a bank holding company for 1st Century Bank, N.A. The Bank provides various banking services to meet the financial needs of the local residential community.
FCTY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FCTY","name")
- Description: =YCI("FCTY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FCTY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FCTY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FCTY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.