FCSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.830|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-46.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2738%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-19025%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wedbush Starts Fibrocell Science (FCSC) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 2
- FIBROCELL SCIENCE, INC. Financials Nov 20
- FIBROCELL SCIENCE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhib Nov 18
- FIBROCELL SCIENCE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 14
- Fibrocell Science Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Nov 14
- FIBROCELL SCIENCE, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Fibrocell Science Honored with Partner in Progress Award from DEBRA of America Business Wire Oct 25
- Fibrocell Science Announces Exercise of Over-Allotment Option Business Wire Oct 7
- Insiders Buys Shares at Fibrocell Science, Aircastle, and Re/Max Holdings Oct 4
- Top Insider Trades: FCSC RMAX AYR FUND Oct 4
FCSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fibrocell Science is up 2.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, pSivida up 110.2%, and Takeda Pharmaceutical up 6.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCSC
Pro Strategies Featuring FCSC
Did Fibrocell Science make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fibrocell Science Inc is a commercial-stage, autologous cellular therapeutic company that develops innovative products for aesthetic, medical and scientific applications.