FCSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.086|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-35.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-843.1%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3891%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/04/2014||Earnings||Fibrocell Science Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|08/04/2014||Misc||Fibrocell Science Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
FCSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fibrocell Science is down 23.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 65.61%, and VGambling up 400.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FCSC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FCSC
Did Fibrocell Science make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.fibrocellscience.com
- IR Website: http://www.fibrocellscience.com/investors/forward-looking-statements/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Fibrocell Science Inc is a commercial-stage, autologous cellular therapeutic company that develops innovative products for aesthetic, medical and scientific applications.
FCSC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FCSC","name")
- Description: =YCI("FCSC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FCSC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FCSC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FCSC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.