FCS Key Stats
- Is this a Glimpse of Fairchild Semiconductor International's Future? Fool May 22
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Director... May 10
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Fairchild Semiconductor’s High-Speed Logic Gate Optocoupler Meets Higher Isolati... May 8
- 2 Key Moments in the Rise of Consumer Electronics May 7
- Fairchild Semiconductor’s Automotive 3-Phase Variable Speed Inverter Power Modul... May 6
- FCS Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 6
- Baird Upgrades Fairchild Semi (FCS) to Outperform Street Insider May 6
- Fairchild Semi upgraded by Robert W. Baird May 5
FCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fairchild Semiconductor International is up 5.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, ON Semiconductor Corporation up 17.32%, and Linear Technology up 30.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCS
Pro Report PDF for FCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCS
Did Fairchild Semiconductor International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. is an American semiconductor company based in San Jose, California. Founded in 1957 as Fairchild Camera and Instrument, it was a pioneer in transistor and integrated circuit manufacturing. After it was bought by Schlumberger and sold to National Semiconductor, Fairchild was spun out as an independent company again in 1997. The company operates through three segments: Mobile, Computing, Consumer & Communication; Power Conversion, Industrial & Automotive and Standard Discrete & Standard Linear. It was founded by Gordon E. Moore, C. Sheldon Roberts, Eugene Kleiner, Robert N. Noyce, Victor H. Grinich, Julius Blank, Jean A. Hoerni and Jay T. Last on October 1, 1957 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.