FCS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0773|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Raymond James Downgrades Fairchild Semi (FCS) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - GPI, VRTX, ICON, FCS And IMPV Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- Fairchild Semiconductor’s Integrated Smart Power Stage (SPS) Module Provides Higher Power Density and Increased Efficiency Business Wire Nov 13
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Financials Nov 5
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 4
- Fairchild to be Listed on NASDAQ - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 21
- Fairchild Semiconductor transferring to Nasdaq AP Oct 18
- Fairchild (FCS) to Join Nasdaq; Company 'Excited' About Move, Nasdaq is 'Pleased' Street Insider Oct 18
- FAIRCHILD SEMICONDUCTOR INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued L Oct 18
FCS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fairchild Semiconductor is down 4.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Microchip Technology up 47.09%, and International up 43.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCS
Pro Report PDF for FCS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCS
Did Fairchild Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. is an American semiconductor company based in San Jose, California. Founded in 1957 as Fairchild Camera and Instrument, it was a pioneer in transistor and integrated circuit manufacturing. After it was bought by Schlumberger and sold to National Semiconductor, Fairchild was spun out as an independent company again in 1997. The company operates through three segments: Mobile, Computing, Consumer & Communication; Power Conversion, Industrial & Automotive and Standard Discrete & Standard Linear. It was founded by Gordon E. Moore, C. Sheldon Roberts, Eugene Kleiner, Robert N. Noyce, Victor H. Grinich, Julius Blank, Jean A. Hoerni and Jay T. Last on October 1, 1957 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.