FCNCA Key Stats
- 3 Financials for a First-Rate Portfolio Fool May 13
- First Citizens Reports Earnings for First Quarter 2013 GlobeNewswire May 9
- FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 9
- FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to ... Apr 29
- First Citizens BancShares Declares Dividend noodls Apr 23
- Equity Headwinds and Waning Organic Growth Challenge Asset Management Sector: Ja... Apr 2
- Photo Release -- McCoy Named Chief Financial Officer at First Citizens GlobeNewswire Apr 1
- FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pr... Apr 1
- Undervalued Bank Buying Back Shares Mar 27
- Hedge Funds Are Buying These 3 Outperforming Financials Undervalued By The Graha... Mar 26
FCNCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Citizens BancShares is up 19.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, U.S. Bancorp up 16.36%, and Capital Bank Financial down 0.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCNCA
Pro Report PDF for FCNCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCNCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCNCA
Did First Citizens BancShares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Citizens Bancshares, Incorporated is a bank holding company based in Raleigh, North Carolina that operates two subisidiaries, First Citizens Bank and IronStone Bank. In aggregate, First Citizens operates in 17 states in the United States, concentrated in the Southeastern United States, Southern California, and Washington. The company's products include: checking & savings, credit Cards, mortgages & loans, investment & wealth management, insurance services, merchant & treasury services, and corporate & nonprofit services. It was founded on March 1, 1898.