FCFS Key Stats
- Capitalize on the Age of Immediacy With This Stock May 15
- Capitalize on the Age of Immediacy With This Stock Fool May 14
- McMarket Share: How The Golden Arches Could Benefit From Obamacare May 9
- FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- The Capital Markets Area of Financial Services Issues Dividends to Shareholders:... May 1
- A Profitable but Cheaply Valued Small-Cap Stock Fool Apr 30
- Getting Big Returns From Tiny Stocks Apr 25
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides Apr 20
- UPDATE: Jefferies Lowers PT on First Cash Financial Services on Gold Price Move Benzinga Apr 18
- First Cash Financial Services Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Apr 17
FCFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Cash Financial Services is up 47.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Cash America International up 7.50%, and DFC Global down 2.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCFS
Pro Report PDF for FCFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCFS
Did First Cash Financial Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Cash Financial Services, Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer and provider of consumer financial services. Its retail pawn locations buy and sell a wide variety of jewelry, electronics, tools and other merchandise, and make small customer loans secured by pledged personal property. The Company’s consumer loan locations provide various combinations of financial services products, including consumer loans, check cashing, and credit services. The Company owns and operates stores in eight U.S. states and over 20 states in Mexico. The company was founded in July 1988 and is headquartered in Arlington, Texas.