FCFS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.931|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is There More Pain Ahead for EZCORP? Fool Dec 9
- First Cash Isn't Cheap, But The Growth Story Is Top-Shelf Dec 3
- Your emerging markets game plan CNBC Nov 26
- First Cash Financial acquires 12-store chain of U.S. pawn stores Nov 25
- FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements an Nov 25
- First Cash to Acquire 12-Store Chain of U.S. Pawn Stores; Will Expand Presence in South Carolina to 18 Large Format Locations GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Discover Allies with Smartlink - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Bearish View on Rent-A-Center - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- FIRST CASH FINANCIAL SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 25
- Sub-Prime Loan Stocks: Liquidity Concerns Return Seeking Alpha Oct 21
FCFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Cash Financial Svcs is up 23.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cash America down 2.44%, and Capital One Financial up 29.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCFS
Pro Report PDF for FCFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCFS
Did First Cash Financial Svcs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Cash Financial Services, Inc. is a leading international specialty retailer and provider of consumer financial services. Its retail pawn locations buy and sell a wide variety of jewelry, electronics, tools and other merchandise, and make small customer loans secured by pledged personal property. The Company’s consumer loan locations provide various combinations of financial services products, including consumer loans, check cashing, and credit services. The Company owns and operates stores in eight U.S. states and over 20 states in Mexico. The company was founded in July 1988 and is headquartered in Arlington, Texas.