FCF Key Stats
- FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP /PA/ Financials May 15
- FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- FCF Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/1/13 Apr 29
- Looking For Dividend Growth? Try These 8 Regional Banks Apr 29
- FIRST COMMONWEALTH FINANCIAL CORP /PA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters... Apr 25
- First Commonwealth's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- This Stock Has A 3.47% Yield, Sells For Less Than Book, and Insiders Have Been B... Apr 24
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Travelers Companies, American Electric Power, Mole... Apr 24
- First Commonwealth Financial's CEO Hosts 2013 Annual Shareholders' Meeting Confe... Apr 23
- First Commonwealth Financial Corp. (FCF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06;... Apr 23
FCF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Commonwealth Financial is up 28.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Bar Harbor Bankshares up 3.36%, and Cardinal Financial up 38.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCF
Pro Report PDF for FCF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCF
Did First Commonwealth Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Commonwealth Financial Corporation is a financial services company based in Indiana, Pennsylvania, primarily serving the Western and the Central Pennsylvania regions. First Commonwealth has long served the Central Pennsylvania region, but began aggressively expanding into the Western part of the state in the early 2000s, particularly Pittsburgh. It is currently the fifth largest bank in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area behind PNC Financial Services, Citizens Financial Group, First Niagara Bank, and privately held Dollar Bank.