FCEB Key Stats
- Forest City and AIG form strategic equity partnership for "3700M" apartment proj... May 16
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases AP May 15
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 1
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Apr 26
- Forest City Acquires Partner's Share of Pittsburgh Regional Mall; Sells Its Inte... Apr 18
- Forest City Announces Leadership Transition at New York Subsidiary Apr 17
- Forest City Announces Exchanges of $138.9 Million of Puttable Equity-Linked Seni... Apr 16
- Stocks to Watch: Research In Motion, Repros, Five Below Mar 28
- REMINDER: Forest City Enterprises Fiscal 2012 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year Earni... Mar 27
- Forest City Reports Fiscal 2012 Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year Results PR Newswire Mar 27
FCEB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest City Enterprises is up 49.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Forest City Enterprises up 50.22%, and American Realty Investors up 57.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCEB
Pro Report PDF for FCEB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCEB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCEB
Did Forest City Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Forest City Enterprises is a diversified real estate management and development company based in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. Its portfolio includes interests in retail centers, apartment communities, office buildings and mixed-use projects in the U.S. The company has recently expanded into military housing communities. The company operates through five segments: Commercial Group, Residential Group, Land Development Group, The New Jersey Nets and Corporate Activities. The company was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.