FCE.A Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.766|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||176.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Forest City Enterprises (FCE-A) Swings to Q3 Loss Street Insider Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- Forest City Enterprises Notice of Third-Quarter 2013 Earnings and Conference Call noodls Dec 2
- What Can Retailers Expect from Holiday Shoppers? noodls Nov 21
- FOREST CITY ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 21
- Chinese Steer Billions Abroad in Quest for Safety Bloomberg Nov 19
- Forest City Enterprises Deploys ServiceNow to Automate Business Services noodls Nov 19
- Capital Investment The Wall Street Journal Nov 6
- Chinese Developer Seeks to Invest in London After U.S. Expansion Oct 28
- NYC Firm Helps De Blasio Go From Obscurity to Frontrunner Oct 28
FCE.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest City Enterprises is up 23.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Forest City Enterprises up 31.86%, and Brookfield Asset up 14.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCE.A
Pro Report PDF for FCE.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCE.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCE.A
Did Forest City Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forest City Enterprises, Inc., an NYSE-listed national real estate company with $10.5 billion in total assets as of October 31, 2011. The Company is principally engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and residential real estate and land throughout the United States. Forest City operates under three strategic business units: Commercial, Residential and Land Development. Founded in 1920 and based in Cleveland, Ohio, Forest City’s diverse portfolio includes hundreds of premier properties located throughout the United States.