FCCY Key Stats
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Of... May 24
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases May 23
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- 1ST Constitution Bancorp Reports a 13.6% Increase in Net Income for the First Qu... May 3
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 3
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 22
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... Jan 29
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.20 Street Insider Jan 29
- 1ST Constitution Bancorp Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Annual Results for th... Jan 29
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements ... Dec 26
FCCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1st Constitution Bancorp is up 8.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, American River Bankshares up 0.00%, and BSB Bancorp up 0.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCCY
Pro Strategies Featuring FCCY
Did 1st Constitution Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
1st Constitution Bancorp is the New Jersey holding company of 1st Constitution Bank. It has 10 branches following the opening of its new Plainsboro and Fort Lee, NJ Branches. It was founded in 1989. 1ST Constitution Bancorp reported record net income for the year ended December 31, 2006. For the year ended December 31, 2006, net income reached $5,332,844, or $1.41 per diluted share. These results represent a 16.9 percent increase in earnings and a 17.5 percent increase in diluted earnings per share, compared to net income of $4,560,127, or $1.20 per diluted share reported for the year ended December 31, 2005.