FCCY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8928|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.646M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- 1st Constitution Bancorp Reports Record Increases in Net Income for the 3rd Quarter and for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 - Nov 4th, 2013 - [PDF] - Click to Download noodls Nov 4
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 1
- 1ST Constitution Bancorp Reports Record Increases in Net Income for the Third Quarter and for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 Marketwired Nov 1
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fi Aug 15
- 1st Constitution (FCCY), Rumson-Fair Haven Enter $24.3M Merger Street Insider Aug 15
- 1ST Constitution Bancorp to Acquire Rumson-Fair Haven Bank and Trust Company Marketwired Aug 15
- 1ST CONSTITUTION BANCORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
FCCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1st Constitution is up 33.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American River Bankshares up N/A, and Community West Bancshares up 94.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCCY
Pro Strategies Featuring FCCY
Did 1st Constitution make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
1st Constitution Bancorp, through its subsidiary, provides commercial and consumer banking services to individuals, families, institutions and small businesses in central New Jersey and the Fort Lee area of Bergen County.