FCCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.79|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-17.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.137M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Yahoo 03/07 18:02 ET
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases AP 02/20 18:05 ET
- FIRST COMMUNITY CORP /SC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Change in Directors Yahoo 02/03 16:16 ET
- FIRST COMMUNITY CORP /SC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Fina Yahoo 01/30 10:24 ET
- First Community Corporation and Savannah River Financial Corporation Announce Shareholder Approval of Merger PR Newswire 01/30 09:00 ET
- U.S./Canada daily earnings hits & misses Jan 22 - 1800 ET 01/22 18:08 ET
- FIRST COMMUNITY CORP /SC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial 01/22 16:57 ET
- First Community Corporation Announces Annual and Fourth Quarter Results along with Cash Dividend noodls 01/22 10:07 ET
- First Community Corp (FCCO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield Street Insider 01/22 09:06 ET
- First Community Corp. (FCCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c Street Insider 01/22 09:05 ET
FCCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Community is up 25.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, American National up 16.27%, and Bay Bancorp down 9.95%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCCO
Pro Strategies Featuring FCCO
Did First Community make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: South Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: South Carolina
First Community Corporation offers traditional banking products and services for professionals and small-to medium-sized businesses, including consumer and commercial, mortgage, brokerage and investment and insurance services.