FCCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7083|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.465M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/22 09:00
|10/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Oct 22 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|07/24/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Aug 08 2014|
|04/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Apr 16 2014, Pay Date: May 12 2014|
|01/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.06, Declared Date: Jan 22 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
FCCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Community is up 7.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, FS Bancorp up 2.72%, and Jacksonville Bancorp down 1.74%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FCCO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FCCO
Did First Community make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.firstcommunitysc.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=1024772
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: South Carolina
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: South Carolina
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
First Community Corp offers traditional banking products and services for professionals and small-to medium-sized businesses, including consumer and commercial, mortgage, brokerage and investment and insurance services.
FCCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FCCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("FCCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FCCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FCCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FCCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.