FCBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.219|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday Dec 6
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- First Community Bancshares: Undervalued And Ready To Compound At 20% Annually Dec 4
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday Nov 29
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC /NV/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 22
- FCBC: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 18
- FIRST COMMUNITY BANCSHARES INC /NV/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Reminder - First Community Bancshares (FCBC) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Nov 4
- First Community Bancshares, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 30
FCBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Community is up 13.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Iberiabank up 35.91%, and Central Pacific Financial up 33.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCBC
Pro Strategies Featuring FCBC
Did First Community make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Community Bancshares Inc, through its subsidiaries, offers commercial and consumer banking services and products, as well as wealth management and insurance services. Its services include deposits, loans and insurance services, among others.