FBRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.844|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11633%|
|Net Income (TTM)||120.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 02/12/2013 DTZ Washington D.C. team brokers 54,450 sq ft re-location lease for FBR & Co. in Arlington, VA Other Dec 2
- FBR Capital: An Asymmetrical Investment With Growing Revenues And 40% Upside Nov 28
- FBR & CO. Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 26
- Cliffs Mine Shutdown Threatens Ring of Fire Development Bloomberg Nov 22
- FBR & CO. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation o Nov 20
- Moynihan Brings BofA Shares Back to Where He Started as CEO Nov 20
- FBR & Co. (FBRC) Files $200M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 15
- FBR & CO. Financials Nov 14
- FBR Hires Sanjay K. Shrestha as Investment Banking Managing Director noodls Nov 13
- FBR & Co. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of FBR & Co. Business Wire Nov 13
FBRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FBR is up 105.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Lazard up 41.24%, and BGC Partners up 87.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FBRC
Pro Strategies Featuring FBRC
Did FBR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FBR & Co, through its subsidiaries, provides capital raising, securities sales and trading, merger, acquisition and advisory services, proprietary investments, and venture capital and other asset management services.