FBRC Key Stats
- FBR to buy back up to 1.25M in shares May 21
- FBR Commences Self Tender Offer to Purchase up to 1.25 Million Shares GlobeNewswire May 21
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- FBR Announces Allen Morton Has Joined Investment Banking Team as Managing Direct... May 20
- A Nearly Overlooked Filing May 17
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- FBR & CO. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Bank Branches Disappear From Poor Neighborhoods Like Longwood, Bronx May 9
- [$$] Home Construction & Furnishings May 8
- 5 Small Caps Poised To Run May 6
FBRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FBR is up 120.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Cowen Group up 20.69%, and Siebert Financial Corporation down 11.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FBRC
Pro Report PDF for FBRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FBRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FBRC
Did FBR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?