FBP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7995|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-164.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- M&T, 5 Other Banks Shine in Deep Data Dive The Street Dec 9
- First Bancorp Shares Hit 52-Week High Dec 2
- A Buying Opportunity for Puerto Rico Bank Stocks The Street Dec 2
- First Bancorp Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for FBP Nov 27
- British Virgin Island Resort Scrub Seeks Bankruptcy Nov 20
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Financials Nov 16
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Nov 12
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday October 30 Oct 31
- First BanCorp: Blood In The Streets - Time To Buy Oct 30
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results Marketwired Oct 25
FBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First BanCorp is up 37.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Popular up 46.25%, and Hudson Valley Holding up 27.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FBP
Pro Report PDF for FBP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FBP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FBP
Did First BanCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First BanCorp is a bank holding company for FirstBank, which provides a range of financial services for retail, commercial and institutional clients.