FBP Key Stats
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Financials May 17
- First BanCorp Announces Decision in Lehman Related Claim Benzinga May 13
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Files SEC form 8-K, Material Impairments May 13
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- First BanCorp's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- First Bancorp. (FBP) Posts Surprise Q1 Loss of 2c/Share Street Insider May 3
- Q1 2013 First BanCorp Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 3
- First BanCorp Announces Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2013 Business Wire May 3
- FIRST BANCORP /PR/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 3
- First BanCorp to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results and Host Conference Call on... Apr 26
FBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First BanCorp is up 71.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Ameris Bancorp up 40.65%, and Taylor Capital Group up 16.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FBP
Pro Report PDF for FBP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FBP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FBP
Did First BanCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. FirstBank was the first Savings & Loan institution established in Puerto Rico with a capital of $200,000 in 1948. Today, the company provides financial services for retail, commercial and institutional clients in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands and Florida. First BanCorp FBP is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico and is ranked the 669th and 1537th Largest Company In The World in Forbes magazine by Total Assets and Profits. On 2006 it had over $18.8 billion in assets.