FBNC Key Stats
- [video] Groupon, Cablevision Downgraded May 13
- First Bancorp Stock Upgraded (FBNC) May 13
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- First Bancorp Reports First Quarter Results PR Newswire Apr 25
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... Apr 25
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Ex... Mar 29
- Zacks Rank #5 Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Mar 26
- First Bank Completes Acquisition of Rockingham and Southern Pines Branches from ... Mar 25
- Cash Dividend On The Way From First Bancorp Mar 22
- Profits jumped 116% for N.C. banks in 2012; dividends up 202% Mar 21
FBNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Bancorp is up 58.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.76%, Pinnacle Financial Partners up 53.12%, and Access National Corporation up 9.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FBNC
Pro Report PDF for FBNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FBNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FBNC
Did First Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First BanCorp is a publicly owned financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. FirstBank was the first Savings & Loan institution established in Puerto Rico with a capital of $200,000 in 1948. Today, the company provides financial services for retail, commercial and institutional clients in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands and Florida. First BanCorp FBP is headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico and is ranked the 669th and 1537th Largest Company In The World in Forbes magazine by Total Assets and Profits. On 2006 it had over $18.8 billion in assets.