FBNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8171|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will First Bancorp (FBNC) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Will First Bancorp (FBNC) Continue to Surge Higher? Dec 3
- First Bancorp Shares Hit 52-Week High Dec 2
- First Bancorp Shares Hit 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- FIG Partners Upgrades First Bancorp (FBNC) to Market Outperform Street Insider Nov 15
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Oct 23
- First Bancorp Reports Third Quarter Results PR Newswire Oct 23
- First Bancorp About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (FBNC) Sep 24
- FIRST BANCORP /NC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 13
FBNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Bancorp is up 32.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Farmers Capital Bank up 59.84%, and Union First Market up 61.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FBNC
Pro Strategies Featuring FBNC
Did First Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Bancorp, is a bank holding company for First Bank, which offers deposit products such as checking, savings, NOW and money market accounts, as well as time deposits, including various types of certificates of deposits and individual retirement acct.