FBC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-48.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-88.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Flagstar Supports The Salvation Army in Grand Reopening of Troy Walmart Branch noodls Dec 3
- 5 Long-Term Stock Plays on Consumer Rebound From FBR The Street Dec 2
- Can the Rally in Flagstar Bancorp Inc. (FBC) Shares Continue? Nov 8
- Can the Rally in Flagstar Bancorp Inc. (FBC) Shares Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Why Flagstar Bancorp Inc Jumped Nov 7
- Compass Point Upgrades Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) to Buy Street Insider Nov 7
- FLAGSTAR BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Flagstar Reaches Settlement with Fannie Mae over Mortgage Repurchase Obligations noodls Nov 6
- FLAGSTAR BANCORP INC Financials Nov 5
- FLAGSTAR BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
FBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flagstar Bancorp is down 5.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, First Defiance Financial up 55.71%, and Washington Federal up 49.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FBC
Pro Report PDF for FBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FBC
Did Flagstar Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company for Flagstar Bank, FSB, which offers consumer and commercial financial products and services to individuals, and small and middle market businesses in Michigan, Indiana, and Georgia.