FAST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.512|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||448.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.11%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fastenal November Daily Sales Above Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Fastenal November Daily Sales Above Oct Dec 5
- InPlay: Fastenal reports Nov net sales +3.1% y/y Dec 4
- Looking for a FAST Breakout The Street Dec 4
- November 2013 Sales Information noodls Dec 4
- Insiders favor selling as market hits new highs CNBC Dec 2
- Fastenal Company (FAST): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner The Street Dec 2
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Materials & Construction Industry The Street Dec 2
- 5 Short-Squeeze Stocks Ready to Pop The Street Nov 29
- Fastenal Company (FAST): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard Nov 25
FAST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fastenal is up 16.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, W.W. Grainger up 35.93%, and MSC Industrial Direct up 13.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FAST
Pro Report PDF for FAST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FAST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FAST
Did Fastenal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fastenal Co. is an American company based in Winona, Minnesota with its main distribution center located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Fastenal sells industrial and construction supplies and offers services including inventory management, manufacturing and tool repair. Fastenal refers to itself as an industrial supply company, but Reuters calls it an industrial distributor. The company was founded in 1967.