FARO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.229|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday Dec 5
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- FARO TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 2
- Say 'Hello' To The Next Big Technology Breakout Nov 27
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday Nov 21
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Xerox Unveils Future Plans - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Faro Technologies (FARO) to Hold Street Insider Nov 12
- New Software for Perfect Scanner Results noodls Nov 11
FARO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Faro Technologies is up 50.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Orbotech up 66.55%, and NCR up 28.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FARO
Pro Report PDF for FARO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FARO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FARO
Did Faro Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FARO Technologies, Inc. develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. The company's products are FARO Laser ScanArm and FARO Gage, all articulated electromechanical measuring devices, and the FARO Laser Tracker ION, FARO Focus and FARO 3D Imager AMP all laser-based measuring devices. It markets for the company's products include automobile, aerospace, heavy equipment, and law enforcement agencies. The company sells its products through a direct sales force located in the world's largest industrialized countries. The company was founded on February 21, 1981 by Simon Raab and Gregory A. Fraser and is headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida.