FARO Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- FARO to present at the Baird's 2013 Growth Stock Conference PR Newswire May 3
- FARO Technologies' CEO Hosts Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Why FARO Technologies Shares Flopped Fool May 1
- RSI Alert For FARO Technologies (FARO) May 1
- FARO Technologies Inc Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today May 1
- FARO Technologies Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 30
- Faro Technologies, Inc. (FARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider Apr 30
- InPlay: FARO Techs misses by $0.03, misses on revs Apr 30
- FARO Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Apr 30
FARO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Faro Technologies is down 25.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Orbotech up 2.20%, and Telenav down 15.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FARO
Pro Report PDF for FARO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FARO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FARO
Did Faro Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FARO Technologies, Inc. develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. The company's products are FARO Laser ScanArm and FARO Gage, all articulated electromechanical measuring devices, and the FARO Laser Tracker ION, FARO Focus and FARO 3D Imager AMP all laser-based measuring devices. It markets for the company's products include automobile, aerospace, heavy equipment, and law enforcement agencies. The company sells its products through a direct sales force located in the world's largest industrialized countries. The company was founded on February 21, 1981 by Simon Raab and Gregory A. Fraser and is headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida.