FAF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.082|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-37.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||228.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.76%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldman Sachs Starts First American Financial (FAF) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FAF, FTR, PFG, ESV The Street Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Westar Energy, First American Financial and Principal Financial Dec 3
- First American Financial Corp (FAF): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Nov 11
- First American Financial Corp (FAF): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 11
- First American Financial (FAF) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 6
- First American Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of 12 Cents Per Share noodls Nov 5
- First American Financial Tops on Earnings Oct 25
- First American Financial Tops on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- First American Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
FAF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First American Financial is up 16.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Fidelity National up 26.70%, and RLI up 62.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FAF
Pro Report PDF for FAF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FAF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FAF
Did First American Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First American Financial Corporation is a United States financial services company and is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. First American provides financial services through its Title Insurance and Services segment and its Specialty Insurance segment. The First American Family of Companies' core business lines include title insurance and closing/settlement services; title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.