FABK Key Stats
- Cash Dividend On The Way From First Advantage Bancorp (FABK) Apr 30
- InPlay: First Advantage Bancorp will acquire up to 215,916 shares, or 5.0%, of t... Apr 24
- First Advantage Bancorp Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend & Sixth Stock Repurcha... Apr 24
- FIRST ADVANTAGE BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 24
- First Advantage Bancorp Reports 2013 First Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Apr 22
- First Advantage to go private, cease NASDAQ trading May 10 at market close Apr 22
- First Advantage Bank (FABK) Going Private; Will Trade on SecondMarket Street Insider Apr 22
- UPDATE: First Advantage Bank to Go Private Benzinga Apr 22
- First Advantage Bank to Go Private GlobeNewswire Apr 22
- First Advantage Bancorp (FABK) trading halted with news pending Street Insider Apr 22
FABK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Advantage Bancorp is down 13.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.08%, Boston Private Financial up 14.53%, and Citizens Community Bancorp up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FABK
Pro Report PDF for FABK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FABK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FABK
Did First Advantage Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?