Ford Motor (F)
F Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.409|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.714B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The 2015 Ford Mustang: Our Firsthand Impressions Fool Dec 12
- Ford Plans to Add 5,000 New U.S. Jobs and 3 Global Facilities for Future Growth Fool Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Take Profits and Go Home The Street Dec 12
- General Motors Ditches 7% Stake in PSA and Ford Eyes Consumer Trends In 2014 Fool Dec 12
- Ford to Double Global Launches, Hire 5K U.S. Workers in 2014 Fox Business Dec 12
- General Motors Begins December With a Bang Fool Dec 12
- Why General Motors Company Is Starting to Look Expensive Fool Dec 12
- General Motors Sells Ally Stake for $900M Fox Business Dec 12
- Report: Ford Board to Press Mulally on Plans Fox Business Dec 12
- 1 Trait General Motors Now Possesses That Will Keep It From Another Bankruptcy Fool Dec 12
F Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ford Motor is up 46.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, General Motors up 57.41%, and Toyota Motor up 41.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for F
Pro Report PDF for F
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download F Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring F
Did Ford Motor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker based in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. The automaker was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. In addition to the Ford and Lincoln brands, Ford also owns a small stake in Mazda in Japan and Aston Martin in the UK. Ford's former UK subsidiaries Jaguar and Land Rover were sold to Tata Motors of India in March 2008. In 2010 Ford sold Volvo to Geely Automobile. Ford discontinued the Mercury brand after the 2011 model year.