EZCH Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- Rivals And Suppliers Drafting on Cisco Gains May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Barclays Downgrades EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) to Equalweight Street Insider May 13
- Did These Tech Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? May 11
- EZchip Semiconductor Beats on Revenue, Matches Expectations on EPS May 9
- EZchip Semiconductor's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 9
- Why EZchip Shares Jumped May 8
- EZchip Semiconductor Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 8
- EZchip Semi (EZCH) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS Street Insider May 8
EZCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EZChip Semiconductor is down 29.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.04%, Marvell Technology Group down 10.62%, and Cavium up 34.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EZCH
Pro Report PDF for EZCH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EZCH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EZCH
Did EZChip Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
EZchip Semiconductor is a fabless semiconductor company that provides Ethernet network processors through its fully-owned subsidiary, EZchip Technologies. EZchip provides its customers with solutions that scale from 1-Gigabit to 200-Gigabits per second with a common architecture and software across all products. EZchip’s network processors provide the flexibility and integration that enable triple-play data, voice and video services in systems that make up the new Carrier Ethernet networks. The company sells its products directly, and through contract manufacturers and distributors to network equipment vendors. It markets its products in Israel, China, Hong Kong, the Far East, Canada, the United States, and Europe. The company was formerly known as LanOptics Ltd. and changed its name to EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. in July 2008. EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. was founded in 1989 and is based in Yokneam, Israel.