EZCH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||102.5%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6864|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Oversold Conditions For EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) The Street Dec 5
- Cisco: What Happened And What's Next Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- Cisco plummets after outlook, drags down suppliers theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
- Cisco: An Excellent Value Play Or A Bad Investment? Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- EZchip's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
- EZchip reported solid results, says Benchmark Co. theflyonthewall.com Nov 6
- EZchip Announces Record Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 6
- EZchip Semi (EZCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 6
- Verizon Spending Plan Boosts EZchip Shares in Tel Aviv Bloomberg Oct 20
EZCH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EZChip Semiconductor is down 35.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.21%, Cisco Systems up 12.28%, and Broadcom down 14.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EZCH
Pro Report PDF for EZCH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EZCH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EZCH
Did EZChip Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EZchip Semiconductor is a fabless semiconductor company that provides Ethernet network processors through its fully-owned subsidiary, EZchip Technologies. EZchip provides its customers with solutions that scale from 1-Gigabit to 200-Gigabits per second with a common architecture and software across all products. EZchip’s network processors provide the flexibility and integration that enable triple-play data, voice and video services in systems that make up the new Carrier Ethernet networks. The company sells its products directly, and through contract manufacturers and distributors to network equipment vendors. It markets its products in Israel, China, Hong Kong, the Far East, Canada, the United States, and Europe. The company was formerly known as LanOptics Ltd. and changed its name to EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. in July 2008. EZchip Semiconductor Ltd. was founded in 1989 and is based in Yokneam, Israel.