EXXI Key Stats
- [$$] Schlumberger CEO's $4.67 Million Sale May 20
- Energy XXI to Attend UBS Global Oil & Gas Conference GlobeNewswire May 16
- Where the (Insider) Buys Are May 16
- ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LTD Financials May 10
- The Coming Price War Between Crude Oil And Natural Gas May 10
- McMoRan Gives Update On Davy Jones, The $1 Billion Ultradeep Well May 8
- Analysts: FedEx Consensus Is Too High and 3 More Research Notes to Read May 7
- Dividend Changes To Know Now: Apollo Global Management, TransAct Technologies, E... May 7
- The Gory Details on Energy XXI (Bermuda)'s Double Miss Fool May 6
- Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Cal... May 6
EXXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy XXI is down 17.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Helix Energy Solutions Group up 37.35%, and Forum Energy Technologies up 36.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXXI
Pro Report PDF for EXXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXXI
Did Energy XXI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Energy XXI is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company whose growth strategy emphasizes acquisitions, enhanced by its value-added organic drilling program. The company’s properties are primarily located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. The company is incorporated in Bermuda, with its principal operating subsidiary headquartered in Houston. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.