EXXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||168.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||186.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/22: (PAY) (UAL) (GME) Upgraded; (TGT) (TTWO) (LNC) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 22
- MLV & Co. Starts Energy XXI (EXXI) at Hold Street Insider Nov 22
- ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- Energy XXI (EXXI): Heavy Pre-Market Activity Nov 19
- Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Announces Private Offering of $300 Million of Convertible Notes Due 2018 noodls Nov 18
- ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 18
- Energy XXI (EXXI) Launches $300M Convertible Notes Private Placement Street Insider Nov 18
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Enters Comcast (CMCSA), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Lowers Sprint (S), Exits Wells (WFC) Street Insider Nov 14
- EXXI Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 13
- Energy XXI to Attend the Jefferies 2013 Energy Conference noodls Nov 11
EXXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energy XXI (Bermuda) is down 12.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Carbo Ceramics up 57.72%, and Exterran Holdings up 55.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXXI
Pro Report PDF for EXXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXXI
Did Energy XXI (Bermuda) make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Energy XXI is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company whose growth strategy emphasizes acquisitions, enhanced by its value-added organic drilling program. The company’s properties are primarily located in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico waters and the Gulf Coast onshore. The company is incorporated in Bermuda, with its principal operating subsidiary headquartered in Houston. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.