EXTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0264|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.277M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Extreme Networks Puts the Focus on Big Data Networks and Application Awareness for Software Defined Data Centers at Gartner Conference noodls Dec 6
- Insiders Seeing Green With EXTR At New 52-Week High The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - EXTR, CRZO, CAMP, OLN And PPS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Extreme Networks to Present at the Raymond James Technology Conference noodls Dec 3
- Extreme Networks Supports the Flipped Classroom by Bringing High-Performance Wi-Fi to Wittenberg University PR Newswire Dec 3
- Extreme Networks Teams Up with HarborTech Mobility to Highlight Best Practices for BYOD Solutions noodls Dec 2
- District Administration Magazine Honors Extreme Networks' Wireless Solution as a Readers' Choice Top 100 Product noodls Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - EPAM, BKE, EXTR, FCX And CAMP Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Small-Caps on the Move The Street Nov 26
- Needham & Company Starts Extreme Networks (EXTR) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
EXTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Extreme Networks is up 90.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Cisco Systems up 11.45%, and Zhone Technologies up 944.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXTR
Pro Report PDF for EXTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXTR
Did Extreme Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Extreme Networks, Inc. is a provider of network infrastructure equipment & services for enterprises, data centers, & service providers. Its customers include businesses, hospitals, hotels, universities, telecommunications companies & government agencies.