EXR Key Stats
- 6 Confident And Secure Companies Boosting Dividends May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Extra Space Storage Lifts Dividend by 60% Fool May 22
- Extra Space Storage, Inc. (EXR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.40; 3.7% Yie... May 22
- Extra Space Storage® Announces Increase In Second Quarter 2013 Dividend PR Newswire May 22
- Extra Space Storage Executive Chairman Sells More Than 79K Shares and 4 Insider ... May 21
- Extra Space Reaches New 52-Week High (EXR) May 20
- Which Of These 3 Stocks Can Help You Store Up Gains? May 14
- Extra Space Storage Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Windstream May 9
- Extra Space Reaches New 52-Week High (EXR) May 9
EXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Extra Space Storage is up 58.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Public Storage up 26.26%, and Sovran Self Storage up 43.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXR
Pro Report PDF for EXR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXR
Did Extra Space Storage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Extra Space Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. It owns, operates, manages, acquires, develops and redevelops professionally managed self-storage facilities. The company operates through three business segments: Property Management, Acquisition & Development, Rental Operations and Tenant Reinsurance. The Company’s properties comprise approximately 550,000 units and over 59 million square feet of rentable space, offering customers a wide selection of conveniently located and secure storage solutions across the country, including boat storage, RV storage and business storage. The Company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.