EXR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.175|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||131.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: NBD, MUE, DSU, BIT, EXR The Street Dec 10
- EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exh Dec 6
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Extra Space Storage (EXR) to Conviction Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- ISI Group Upgrades Extra Space Storage (EXR) to Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Real Estate Stocks On The Rise With Help From 5 Stocks Nov 25
- Daily Dividend Report: PEG, EXR, TGI, CPWR, LANC Nov 19
- Extra Space Storage® Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Nov 18
- Extra Space Storage, Inc. (EXR) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 8
- EXTRA SPACE STORAGE INC. Financials Nov 8
EXR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Extra Space Storage is up 22.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, CubeSmart up 17.00%, and Public Storage up 12.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXR
Pro Report PDF for EXR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXR
Did Extra Space Storage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Extra Space Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. It owns, operates, manages, acquires, develops and redevelops professionally managed self-storage facilities. The company operates through three business segments: Property Management, Acquisition & Development, Rental Operations and Tenant Reinsurance. The Company’s properties comprise approximately 550,000 units and over 59 million square feet of rentable space, offering customers a wide selection of conveniently located and secure storage solutions across the country, including boat storage, RV storage and business storage. The Company is the second largest owner and/or operator of self-storage properties in the United States and is the largest self-storage management company in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.