Express Effective Tax Rate (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data types
Express Effective Tax Rate (TTM) Chart
Express Historical Effective Tax Rate (TTM) Data
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Effective Tax Rate (TTM)
Effective tax rates show a company's anticipated tax bill as a percentage of taxable income. Generally, companies that can work within the tax code to pay lower taxes are looked upon favorably by investors, since these tax savings indirectly accrue to shareholders.
Two important notes regarding effective tax rates:
(1) YCharts does not calculate an effective tax rate when pre-tax income is zero or negative to avoid confusion with negative tax on negative income or positive tax on negative income.
(2) Effective tax rates are different from marginal tax rates (the tax rate the company paid on its last dollar of income).
YCharts Quarterly Effective Tax Rates can display more volatile numbers than TTM. This may be the result of tax liabilities that were not paid in previous quarters that a firm is paying off now. For analyzing purposes, we recommend to use TTM rather than quarterly data.
EXPR Effective Tax Rate (TTM) Benchmarks
EXPR Effective Tax Rate (TTM) Range, Past 5 Years
EXPR Effective Tax Rate (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: effective_tax_rate
- Latest data point: =YCP("EXPR", "effective_tax_rate")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("EXPR", "effective_tax_rate", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
Yahoo 11/19 03:32 ET
Yahoo 11/05 14:01 ET
Yahoo 11/05 11:27 ET
Yahoo 10/28 13:57 ET
Yahoo 10/27 06:37 ET
Reuters - UK Focus 10/22 13:27 ET
Reuters - UK Focus 10/21 09:40 ET
Yahoo 10/20 18:20 ET
Yahoo 10/20 08:06 ET