EXPR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.560|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||132.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Express Sell-Off Looks Like An Overreaction Fool Dec 10
- EXPRESS, INC. Financials Dec 10
- [video] PVH Offers Muted Outlook for Holiday Season on Promotional Environment Dec 10
- Lululemon Athletica: Founder Abdication Boosts Still Pricey Shares Dec 10
- Express: Traffic Down, Promotions up, Expectations? Fool Dec 10
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street Dec 9
- Tim Mason: I wish I'd been given longer on Fresh & Easy Dec 8
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CTL, CNQR, EXPR, DLTR And SGEN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Express reports insiders sales of stock Dec 5
EXPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Express is up 24.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Aeropostale down 35.95%, and Gap up 22.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXPR
Pro Report PDF for EXPR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXPR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXPR
Did Express make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Express Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates more than 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com. The company was formerly known as Express Parent LLC and changed its name to Express, Inc. in May 2010. Express, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.