EXPO Key Stats
- UK's Exponent mulls sale of Ambassador Theatre Group - Sky News Jun 11
- UK's Exponent mulls sale of Ambassador Theatre Group -Sky News Jun 11
- Curtain Poised To Rise On £250m Theatre Sale Jun 11
- Ketchum Buys German PR Firm Jun 10
- Ketchum Buys German PR Firm - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- Why the Street Should Love Exponent's Earnings Fool Jun 6
- Stantec Acquires IBE and AP/ID Jun 4
- Stantec Acquires IBE and AP/ID - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Exponent About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (EXPO) Jun 3
- EXPONENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... Jun 3
EXPO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exponent is up 17.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Huron Consulting Group up 49.06%, and Information Services Group up 65.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXPO
Pro Report PDF for EXPO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXPO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXPO
Did Exponent make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exponent, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides engineering and scientific consulting services worldwide. Its services include analysis of products, people, property, processes, and finances related to litigation, product recall, regulatory compliance, research, development, and design. Exponent provides engineering and scientific consulting services to clients around the world. Its service offerings are provided on a project-by-project basis. The company was founded by Bernard Ross in 1967 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.