EXPD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||349.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FedEx: Down Today, $170 Tomorrow Barrons.com Dec 10
- Expeditors International Of Washington Inc (EXPD): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Dec 10
- UPS Holiday Plans Drive Share Price - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Risk, Reward Balance UPS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- FedEx Fined $16.5M for Overcharging - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: TAL, FLR and EXPD Nov 25
- UPS Hikes Rates for 2014 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC Financials Nov 14
- FedEx Gains as Third Point Trumps Cowen Downgrade Barrons.com Nov 12
- EXPEDITORS INTERNATIONAL OF WASHINGTON INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
EXPD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Expeditors International is up 12.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, CH Robinson Worldwide down 5.19%, and United Parcel Service up 40.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXPD
Pro Report PDF for EXPD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXPD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXPD
Did Expeditors International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. is a global logistics and freight forwarding company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company employs over 13,000 trained professionals in 250 locations across six continents. Expeditors works in international trade through a seamless, worldwide network of integrated information systems. Services include air and ocean freight forwarding, vendor consolidation, customs clearance, insurance, distribution and other value added logistics services. The company conducts its business operations through three reportable divisions, Airfreight services; Ocean freight and ocean services; and Customs brokerage and other services. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Seattle, Washington.