EXPD Key Stats
- UTi Worldwide Still A “Hurry Up And Wait” Story Jun 7
- Shipping Without The Ships, Trucks, and Trains Jun 6
- Shipping Without The Ships, Trucks, and Trains Fool Jun 5
- Why Expeditors International Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool Jun 5
- EXPD Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Jun 5
- FedEx Raises Dividend Jun 4
- UPS Hikes Shipment Rates Jun 3
- UPS Hikes Shipment Rates - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- This Freight Forwarder Has Upside Potential Jun 1
- Don't Buy a Hedge Fund, Be a Hedge Fund Fool May 29
EXPD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Expeditors International of Washington is up 0.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, CH Robinson Worldwide up 0.26%, and United Parcel Service up 16.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EXPD
Pro Report PDF for EXPD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXPD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXPD
Did Expeditors International of Washington make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. is a global logistics and freight forwarding company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company employs over 13,000 trained professionals in 250 locations across six continents. Expeditors works in international trade through a seamless, worldwide network of integrated information systems. Services include air and ocean freight forwarding, vendor consolidation, customs clearance, insurance, distribution and other value added logistics services. The company conducts its business operations through three reportable divisions, Airfreight services; Ocean freight and ocean services; and Customs brokerage and other services. Expeditors International of Washington, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Seattle, Washington.